Join Team Amref Health Africa
Amref Health Africa is thrilled to once again be an official charity partner of the 2016 TCS New York City Marathon! As part of Team Amref Health Africa, you will not only get to run in the biggest marathon in the world, but you'll also help ensure that more women in Africa can safely give birth under the care of a trained midwife. With the right skills and tools, midwives can provide basic but life-saving care to up to 500 women in one year. Run with us on November 6, 2016 and help end maternal mortality in Africa. For full race details, visit the 2016 TCS New York City Marathon website.
Team Amref Health Africa Benefits:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2016 TCS New York City Marathon
- Free access to 12-week,16-week, and 20-week Virtual Training programs by the New York Road Runners (NYRR) as well as group runs with your teammates
- Team Amref Health Africa shirt and other gear for race day
- Fundraising toolkit and customized support to help you reach your fundraising goals
- Team Dinner before the race and other opportunities to meet with your teammates
- The chance to bring the number of women in Africa who die needlessly in childbirth and pregnancy to zero.
- Fundraising Commitment: Minimum of $3,000 by November 1, 2016
Race Registration Fees
- $216 for NYRR members
- $255 for non-members
- $347 for non-US residents