Run the TCS New York City Marathon
Amref Health Africa is proud to be an official charity partner of the 2018 TCS New York City Marathon! This means that you can be a part of the biggest marathon in the world. Join Team Amref Health Africa today by completing the application. If accepted to the team, you’ll receive guaranteed entry to the race, which takes place on November 4, 2018.
As part of the team, you’ll help us improve women’s health throughout Africa by making quality maternal care more accessible for women living in marginalized communities. Don’t wait, entries will fill up fast!
Apply today and you can help us save thousands of women throughout sub-Saharan Africa.
For full race details, visit the 2018 TCS NYC Marathon website.
Team Amref Health Africa Benefits:
- Guaranteed entry to the 2018 TCS New York City Marathon
- Admission to Amref Health Africa events including ArtBall 2018
- Team Amref Health Africa shirt and other gear for race day
- Fundraising toolkit and customized support to help you reach your fundraising goals
- Team Dinner before the race and other opportunities to meet with your teammates
The opportunity to impact the lives of thousands of women and girls in Africa
- All runners must fundraise a minimum of $2,500 by October 28, 2018. Failure to meet the fundraising minimum by the deadline will result in cancellation of participation in the race.
- Runners are responsible for their Race Registration Fees:
-$255 for NYRR members
-$295 for nonmembers
-$358 for non-U.S. residents
In the last three years, Team Amref Health Africa has raised over $124,000, which has helped bring quality, life-saving maternal care to women in Iten, Kenya – the home of TCS NYC Marathon champions like Mary Keitany and Wilson Kipsang. Watch the video below and learn more:
September 13, 2018: Deadline to complete registration for the race
October 28, 2018: Deadline to fundraise the minimum of $2,500
November 4, 2018: Race day! The 2018 TCS New York City Marathon